Send Katie the screenshot of the traffic sources so she can make marketing decisions.
Use separate phone numbers for online and newspaper print ads (Thanks, Bud!). This is the easiest way to know which advertising efforts are producing results - conversions equal a call in.
Use new template as a guide for website and each landing page. Why?
- Clear and concise, follows example of medicare.gov
- large buttons and words
- blues and greens for calm
2. Prominent calls to action, follow best trends of similar businesses
- prominent phone numbers
- easily navigable links
- use lists and succinct wording - less paragraph styling
- coupons are popular and could help bridge price gap on some services
- Each service requires it’s own landing page.
- The information landing page (checklist and doctor questions can share a page) needs content to cross sell tangible services.
- If budget is an issue, double-up the lesser items and separate pages for the imperative sells.
- Monthly newsletters or digital copy of printed columns
- Blog or special interest information
- Success stories, compassion pieces
- Special offers, new services, etc.